Women’s Entrepreneur Conference Highlights
We had the opportunity to attend the Women’s Entrepreneur Conference and sit in several workshops dedicated to Amazon sellers. On today’s show, we’d like to share some of the highlights of that conference, including details about what the future may hold for our businesses and policy changes that may occur in the near future.
Amazon is a great way to build a sustainable business and career, but sometimes the platform throws a kink in our well-oiled machine; makes changes to the rules and policies that we need to follow – and that’s okay!
As entrepreneurs, we must get comfortable with being uncomfortable. The world of ecommerce changes constantly, and selling on Amazon is no different. However, what surprises a lot of people throughout our industry is that Amazon truly cares about your business; they want to help you succeed, and that is why they have taken the time to present at the Women’s Entrepreneur Conference – to help you learn and grow your business while staying updated on potential changes and gain insight and advice from them as well as those throughout the community.
Today’s Topics Cover:
- Amazon online and retail arbitrage policies
- Counterfeit brands and policy changes
- The future of Amazon Prime Marketplace
- Amazon Business and why you should register
- The 3 pillars of Amazon (and the possibility of a fourth!)
- Amazon Global and how it can affect your business
- Making lean business decisions.
- Amazon Exclusives
- Subscribe and Save availability
- Brand Builders
- Bundles and Barcode policies for bundles
- Seller-fulfilled Prime
- Selling big and large items
- Selling Hazmat items
- Selling regional self-fulfilled Prime
- Box level content
- Remote desktops and user permissions
- Box Level Content Video
- Seller-fulfilled Prime Video
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!