Today, I’m chatting with Chris Anderson from Superhero Sellers. Chris has been a significant contributor across several Amazon online communities and Facebook groups and has become one of the most respected people throughout our community.
Chris got started as an entrepreneur as a young teenager, when he owned his own lawncare business mowing lawns throughout his local community. He has experience in internet marketing and online selling on platforms such as eBay and Etsy before launching his Amazon business. He started on Amazon with the goal of pivoting from retail arbitrage to selling private-label products and although he is still not selling private-label items, he has grown an incredibly successful business through retail arbitrage.
Today, he shares his thoughts, tips, ideas, and insight with our amazing listeners; talking about everything from FBA fundamental tips for beginners through making good money on items you purchased at regular, retail prices.
“You don’t need to be a math wizard, but you do need to have a basic understanding of business and economics.” – Chris Anderson
Today’s Topics Cover:
- Why Chris decided not to sell private-label.
- Fundamental FBA tips for beginners
- Why starting your Amazon business through selling used books is a great way to start?
- Why Chris feels that his Amazon business is the most valuable possession and bending rules is never a good idea.
- Maximizing the ROI on your investment of time and money on your business.
- Understanding your expenses
- Why knowing your numbers and hiring and meeting with an accountant once a month can be extremely helpful for your business?
- Sales Rank Charts and experimenting in different categories.
- How to make good money on regular-priced items
- Maximizing the ROI on regionally-exclusive brand items
- Tips for using Google to search for answers to your Amazon questions
Chris’s Tips for Learning and Improving Your Business Skills:
- Buy books about business
- Take free online courses about business
- Attend business courses at local Community Colleges
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- FBA Masters (free group)
- Already a member of FBA Masters? Check out this Chris’s epic post in the FBA Masters Facebook Page!
- Amazon YouTube Channel
- Amazon Seller Central
- Facebook groups
Connect with Chris Anderson:
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with her!
Follow this link to enter for your chance to win!