I’m coming to you LIVE from the amazing Retail Global Summit event and today I want to talk to you about the Black Hole Effect of the Q4 season. If you’re a seasoned Amazon Q4 seller – then you know what we’re talking about: that time when you begin to doubt yourself, decisions, and you really begin to feel like you’re trapped in a black hole!
If you’re new to the Q4 game, understand that these feelings are normal for every Amazon seller.
So, today, I wanted to talk to you all about the Black Hole Effect of Q4 and what steps you should be taking as you are preparing for the busy season that can help you mitigate these feelings and effects.
“Make sure you give yourself some grace & some space in Q4” – Robyn Johnson
Today’s Topics Cover:
- Although Q4 is coming – It’s not going to start the day Q4 begins.
- Some products don’t see a strong lift in sales until late-October to early-November… or later
- Consider your Q4 goals.
- Consider how you will ensure you have enough inventory at Amazon by Black Friday to hit your December goals.
- Think about the systems you have in place for Q4… are they ready?
- Consider outsourcing tasks.
- Make sure you’re not spending more than you can lose.
- Double-down on what is working.
5 Things to Focus on During the Q4 Calm Before the Storm:
- Doubling-down on things you have experience in.
- Closely monitor your Inventory Health Reports
- Buy what sells now.
Learn more about how to improve your Q4! Join our Q4 Boot Camp!
The Q4 season is an incredibly important and powerful part of an Amazon seller’s business. This is why we created the Q4 Boot Camp – to help you learn, grow, and improve your Amazon business throughout the Q4 selling season!
Included in the Q4 Boot Camp, you will receive:
- 14-weeks of training videos
- Access to our Facebook group
- Access to our Wholesale Course
- Access to our Hiring & Training Virtual Assistants Course
- Free, live Q&A calls
The Q4 Camp is only $197!
However, if you are:
- A police officer
- A firefighter
- An EMT
- A nurse
- A teacher
- A member of the clergy
- An active, retired, or disabled military personnel or the spouse of an active, retired, or disabled military person
As our way of saying Thank You for all that you do to protect, serve, and keep our country and its citizens safe – our Q4 Boot Camp is completely free!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!