Last August, I had the pleasure of meeting Kaman Cheung. Kaman was fairly new to selling private labeled products on Amazon and was adamant about finding a support group and mentoring that would really help his business grow and prosper. His success story has been an amazing inspiration to many people throughout the ecommerce community.
Kaman first started dabbling in entrepreneurship and Amazon private labelling a few years ago – as a side project, although he didn’t put much stock into it at first. At least until he lost his corporate job following a company acquisition that ultimately resulted in the termination of the entire staff of the company he worked for. After a few months, and with the support of his wife, he took the plunge to try selling on Amazon again.
Kaman’s professional experience prior to becoming an Amazon seller was in product management, and he was able to utilize this experience to help him grow his business. Today, he shares his story with us, talks about how his business has grown over the last 18 months, and explains why he feels that “leaning into your fear” can often be the most beneficial thing you can do for your business.
Today’s Topics Cover:
- How finding a mentor and joining a support group can significantly impact your business.
- What hurdles and plateaus Kaman has had to overcome to find his way to success.
- How focusing on one niche at a time can help transform your business.
- Why he put a time limit on trying new things before moving on to something else?
- Team building strategies and how finding your “opposite” can help you balance the scales.
“Fear should be used as a light, a guide, instead of something to run away from.” – Kaman Cheung
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with her!
Follow this link to enter for your chance to win!