What are some of the biggest dangers that can affect your business, your success, as an Amazon e-commerce seller? If there is one thing in business that can negatively impact your success in this industry in a major way – it’s complacency.
Being complacent in your business – in any industry – begins for many reasons, but how do you break the habit once it starts?
On today’s episode, I want to talk about the effects that becoming complacent can have on your business, your growth, your income, and your success. I’ll share how you can identify it in your business, what you can do to overcome it, and how to rediscover your hunger once again.
“Getting complacent is really easy. It can destroy your business because it takes away your drive. It takes away that solution.”
Today on the Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show:
- The danger of becoming complacent and how it affects ecommerce businesses of all sizes
- Navigating policy and technology changes to avoid complacency
- Identifying problems in your business – and how to get out of them
- Staying hungry isn’t about greed. It’s about knowing where you want to go
- How to stay hungry when you start feeling complacent
- Why reverse-engineering your long-term goals is critical to helping you avoid complacency
- Signs of complacency
- Outwitting the Devil book by Napoleon Hill & Sharon Lechter
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free 1-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!