As an Amazon seller, are you having inventory concerns because of unfulfilled returns? How do you store and deal with these supplies? Is there a way to convert these returns into something profitable for your business? Instead of letting these inventories pile up or cost you more in storage fees, it is best to reach out to Louis Bunya of Amazon Reimbursements Consulting to learn more about your refund alternatives. Louis, an Amazon seller himself, has been in the Amazon reimbursement business since 2014 and is more than happy to talk to you about what you can do with unfulfilled returns.
In today’s episode, Louis demonstrates the benefits of dealing with unfulfilled returns while still increasing your profit margins through Amazon reimbursements, especially now that Amazon raised its storage fees. He points out the options that you can explore and the advantages of working with a consulting team over pursuing the refund on your own.
“Our service fills a need in the marketplace for medium sellers that really want to figure out the best way to handle these unfulfilled returns.” – Louis Bunya
Today’s Topics Cover:
- Ways Amazon owe sellers reimbursements
- Strategies to reclaim lost revenue due to returns
- Best practices that retailers need to know
- Step by step process that Louis and his team do to help sellers
- Reasons why Amazon sellers should be aware the return policy of Amazon
- Benefits of making time to give feedback and answer surveys regarding services
- How Louis and his team handle clients with a large volume of returns
- Things Amazon watches out for regarding support tickets
- Tips and pieces of advice for those with unhandled unfulfilled returns
- How to determine which tasks are worth your time the most to generate more revenue for your business versus the ones you need to outsource
- What Amazon’s repackaging service is and why you shouldn’t use it
Check out Louis Bunya Across the Net:
- Louis Bunya on Facebook
- Amazon Reimbursements Consulting Website
- Amazon Reimbursements Consulting on Facebook
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!