Many entrepreneurs and business owners believe that the key to running a highly successful, profitable business is to have everything perfect – from their marketing campaigns to their product sourcing strategies. But what many people don’t realize – especially newly emerging Amazon sellers – is that perfection is the enemy of done.
Perfection can inhibit your ability to grow your business; to take it to the next level of success.
On today’s episode, I want to share with you why it’s okay to let go of the mentality that everything needs to be perfect before launching your business, product, or course idea, what can happen when you stay in the rut of waiting until everything is perfect, and how you can overcome the “perfection” mentality to advance your business to the next level.
“Don’t wait for things to be perfect. Go out there and take action.”
Today on the Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show:
- Why perfection is not as important as implementation and progress
- How having a “perfection-focused” mindset can often lead to burnout and giving up
- Why waiting for perfection is actually giving your customers, clients, and brands a disservice
- Creating time-blocking techniques
- Triaging revenue-producing tasks
- Mapping out what actions need to be taken and what actions have already been taken
- Creating structures that you need to support you in taking action
- Finding an accountability partner
How to Overcome a Perfection-Focused Mindset
- What actions do I need to take over the next three weeks to get the results I want?
- What are the things that are distracting me from my business?
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!