Are you ready for the changes that Amazon will bring regarding brand registry and brand gating? How important is it for you to deal with unresolved suspensions? What is the extent of the impact of these unsettled accounts to your business? How ready are you to proceed in case the ball starts rolling in a different direction?
In today’s episode, Scott Margolius of Feedback Repair gives some significant modifications he anticipates on Amazon regarding brand registry and brand gating. He points out some expected changes that would make sellers act more like professional business owners and the right pieces of advice as retailers get started on Amazon to avoid being in a disheartening situation of account suspension. Scott also believes that as some opportunities close to some people, there are so many new possibilities in many different ways to you if you are willing to readjust.
“You’re in the right place at the right time only if you’re doing the right things for the right reasons.” – Scott Margolius
Today’s Topics Cover:
- Changes on the brand registry and brand gating on the Seller Central site
- Comparing the way brand registry works in the past and the expected changes to come
- How the new brand registry terms of service can be beneficial to Amazon sellers
- Determining your budget and the price range you’re going to offer on the platform after adding all the necessary fees for trademark, copyright, licensing, and a lot more
- Things you can learn from the big players and also what the big players can learn from the smaller ones
- The single largest risk Scott sees for sellers
- One of the biggest reasons why retailers are getting a lot of suspensions right now
- Reasons why it’s important for Amazon to protect intellectual properties, the platform, and consumers
- Importance of building relationships as an authorized seller
Check out Scott Across the Net:
- Feedback Repair Website
- Email: email@example.com
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!