How does a sole proprietor make sure they have a good foundation of tax knowledge? Business owners need a team of legal and tax consultants. Today, I’m talking with Steve Navarro and Dan Romance, tax consultants at Green Lamp Strategies. They join me to identify the differences between tax preparation and tax planning. Steve and Dan are part of a national tax consultant and asset protection firm, Tax Saving Professionals and have been helping business owners develop tax strategies for more than 18 years.
Dan explains how essential a CPA and tax strategies are to business and emphasizes why entrepreneurs need a tax plan to protect their business and personal finances. Steve also explains the importance of knowing how to document your expenses for deductions.
“Asset protection is a really big part of any business.”- Steve Navarro
Today on the Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show:
- Knowing how to use deductions in a smart way
- What are some of the deductions that are useful for your business
- Tax strategies that can maximize your investments
- How to apply the tax planning strategies to your business
- Making sense of active expense to make sound deductions
- Planning an audit with proper and adequate documentation
Steve’s and Dan’s Words of Wisdom:
- Plan your tax strategy as soon as the year begins
- Consult a tax strategist to maximize your hard working business
Connect with Steve and Dan:
- Text SAVE to 772-210-3735 to make an appointment and receive a free consultation
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!