Kristin Ostrander is a business owner, the co-founder of Mommy Income, and the co-host of the popular YouTube show The Amazon Files. She is also the co-host of the newly launched podcast Entrepreneur on a Dime.
On today’s episode, Kristin discusses the ups and downs of building your Amazon business with very little capital as well as ways to supplement your income. She also explains the importance of building your business on the firm foundation of commitment and having a positive mindset and why finding an accountability partner is critical to your overall success. She further explains the necessary steps you need to take to carry on an ecommerce business. It takes hard work and dedication.
“Instead of throwing in the towel, just tell yourself ‘I’m going to take the towel, wipe the mess, wash it and try again.’” – Kristin Ostrander
Today on the Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show:
- The strategies you need to start a business on a budget
- Creating commitment plans to develop your skill set
- How recognizing your passion can lead to more profitable future
- Considering hard work and commitment is necessary to build a business
- Ways to promote your skills to set you on the right path
Kristin Ostrander’s Words of Wisdom:
- Brainstorm on your skills to foster your passion
- Create a positive mindset for those hard times in business
- Mommy Income
- YouTube The Amazon Files – Mondays 9 PM (EST)
- Entrepreneur on a Dime
- Entrepreneur on a Dime podcast
Learn more about how to improve your Q4! Join our Q4 Camp!
The Q4 season is an incredibly important and powerful part of an Amazon seller’s business. This is why we created the Q4 Camp – to help you learn, grow, and improve your Amazon business throughout the Q4 selling season!
Included in the Q4 Camp, you will receive:
● 14-weeks of training videos
● Access to our Facebook group
● Access to our Wholesale Course
● Access to our Hiring & Training Virtual Assistants Course
● Free, live Q&A calls
The Q4 Camp is only $199!
However, if you are:
● A police officer
● A firefighter
● An EMT personnel
● A nurse
● A teacher
● A member of the clergy
● An active, retired, or disabled military personnel or spouse
As our way of saying Thank You for all that you do to protect, serve, and keep our country and its citizens safe – our Q4 Boot Camp is completely free!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!