Do you want to increase your sales, but you don’t have the inclination or the time to learn how to use things like keyword research to increase your revenue? This is where our guest comes in because he is a PPC specialist who helps entrepreneurs grow their business by generating sales and expanding their organic presence. I’m pleased to welcome Sean Smith, the co-founder, and CEO of Jungle Hustle, a marketing services agency that assists new and seasoned sellers and companies in the nine-figure range benefit from Sean’s world class service.
On today’s show Sean shares his views, insights, and opinions about marketing, wholesaling, and profits. We discuss everything from PPC to AMS, and you’ll get a world of information to help you on the road to becoming a profitable and professional seller.
“Amazon isn’t perfect, it never will be, it’s constantly improving.”
Today’s Topics Cover:
- How Sean developed his career.
- His views on PPC.
- Advice on data, numbers, and sourcing.
- Use of keywords and metrics and unknowns.
- Bidding for keywords in high and low competition markets.
- Automatic campaigns manual campaigns.
- Sean’s opinion on impressions clicks.
- Sean speaks about Amazon Marketing Services and how it differs from sponsored products.
Common Mistakes With PPCs:
- People don’t see PPC as a long-term investment and not understanding the return.
- Not understanding how to build in advertising costs into sourcing.
- Depending on average cost of sale too much – vary your metrics.
- Being too smart for your own good – people are always looking for new keywords, so you have to stay on top of it.
4 Suggestions to Make Your Sponsored Ads Effective:
- Download and use your search terms report weekly.
- Use high-quality keyword research tools.
- Start your keyword bids low and then go high.
- Use broad and phrase as a form of keyword research.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Sean Smith:
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes, and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!