Welcome back to the Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show! I am super excited about today’s guest, Sally Marier. Sally started selling part-time on Amazon last year in the heart of the Q4 season. She has been one of our amazing Momentum students since June and since then, she has been able to achieve her sales goal of selling $10,000 in products and is now aiming even higher!
Today, I chat with Sally about how her first Q4 season went, what she has done to build the momentum she needed in order to achieve her sales goal, as well as what changes she’s planning to make in her Amazon business for this Q4. She shares valuable tips and strategies that she has learned since starting her business and talks about her experience with ungating.
“It’s one thing to say you have sales. It’s another thing to say you have profitability.” – Sally Marier
Today’s Topics Cover:
- Key lessons she has learned through her first year journey as an Amazon seller
- The challenges Sally faced through the ungating process and how she overcame those obstacles.
- How she reframed her perspective on her business
- What she has learned from her first Q4 season and how she is going to strategize things better for this Q4
How Sally Overcame Her Ungating Obstacles:
- Updating her sources
- Paying close attention to detail
- Taking calculated risks
- Being strategic
Tips for New Amazon Sellers in Q4:
- Don’t stress too much about what you can’t There’s plenty of products out there!
- Understand your area of retail. Know your products.
- Do something that excites you.
- Plan and prepare.
- Get comfortable with being frenetic and know that it will slow down.
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with her!
Follow this link to enter for your chance to win!