Getting into the Q4 Groove
Are you ready for the Q4 craze? Q4 is almost here and many of us are already starting the planning phase of the busiest season of the year. However, if this is your first – or even second – Q4 season, it may seem a bit (or a lot!)intimidating!
Rest assured, my friends, we are all been through the same thoughts and feelings you are experiencing – and we have all managed to get through it!
On today’s episode, my dear friend Rochelle joins me on the show to dive deep into what it takes to take a strong step into the Q4 season so that you can plan for a successful quarter.
The one thing that is really predictable about Q4 is that if you wait until you see those sales come in, you won’t have enough time to react.
Today’s Topics Cover:
- It’s a myth that prices go up in Q4
- Our first Q4 story
- Q4 is not the “Wild, Wild West” anymore. If you can break out of that mentality and come up with a strategic plan for Q4, you will see significant results
- Create a game plan for yourself
- Q4, for accountants, starts in October. For Amazon sellers, it really starts in November
- You can position your inventory to take advantage of the sale season as early as September
- Setting reasonable Q4 Goals
- How much Facebook time is really work-related?
- Why we push retail arbitrage for the Q4 season
- What you need to do to sell retail arbitrage this Q4 season
- Outsourcing mundane tasks or tasks that don’t really matter
- Business integrity and working with store owners, managers, and employees
Setting Reasonable Q4 Goals:
- Take a close look at what you’ve been doing over the last three months
- Look at your capital
- Look at how much you want to invest over a certain period of time
- Look at your gross sales
- Look at how much you currently have in Amazon
- Look at what you are profiting on average
- Look at your turn-rate
- Your Q4 Goal should be anywhere from 2-5 times your normal sales
Learn more about how to improve your Q4! Join our Q4 Bootcamp!
The Q4 season is an incredibly important and powerful part of an Amazon seller’s business. This is why we created the Q4 Bootcamp – to help you learn, grow, and improve your Amazon business throughout the Q4 selling season!
Included in the Q4 Bootcamp, you will receive:
- 14-weeks of training videos
- Access to our Facebook group
- Access to our Wholesale Course
- Access to our Hiring & Training Virtual Assistants Course
- Free, live Q&A calls
The Q4 Bootcamp is only $197!
However, if you are one of the following:
- A policeman/woman
- A fireman/woman
- An EMT
- Active, retired, or disabled military
- A spouse of an active, retired, or disabled military member
- A member of the clergy
- A certified teacher
As our way of saying Thank You for all that you do to protect, serve, and keep our country and its citizens safe – our Q4 Bootcamp is completely free!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!