This week, I’m at the PubCon Convention. This convention is filled with tons of great information and content! If you haven’t been in the past, I highly recommend you attend next year’s event. Today, though, I want to share with you some of the information that I have learned from the convention, specifically in regards to the future of SEO.
When people search on Amazon, they have an intent to buy or an intent to research to buy.
Today’s Topics Cover:
- New sellers on Amazon may not be able to sell on Amazon FBA; however, Merchant Fulfilled is still an option.
- Is the future of search and SEO segmented and how could it affect your business?
- Disqualifying bad wholesale leads and unqualified buyers.
- Providing content to create brand affinity.
3 Quick Tips for New Merchant Fulfilled Amazon Sellers:
- Have the box ready before you make the item available for shipping.
- Always assume the worst case scenario. Calculate shipping cost based off the farthest distance you think it will go and include the weight of the packaging materials.
- Be selective in the products you carry to avoid pricing wars.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Learn more about how to improve your Q4! Join our Q4 Bootcamp!
The Q4 season is an incredibly important and powerful part of an Amazon seller’s business. This is why we created the Q4 Bootcamp – to help you learn, grow, and improve your Amazon business throughout the Q4 selling season!
Included in the Q4 Bootcamp, you will receive:
- 14-weeks of training videos
- Access to our Facebook group
- Access to our Wholesale Course
- Access to our Hiring & Training Virtual Assistants Course
- Free, live Q&A calls
The Q4 Bootcamp is only $197!
However, if you are one of the following:
- A policeman/woman
- A fireman/woman
- An EMT
- Active, retired, or disabled military
- A spouse of an active, retired, or disabled military member
- A member of the clergy
- A certified teacher
As a way of saying Thank You for all that you do to protect, serve, and keep our country and its citizens safe – our Q4 Bootcamp is completely free!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!