This week, I’m discussing the logistics of taking out an Amazon loan or any loan to grow your business. When we’re at a conference or when we take calls from current or prospective clients, we’re often asked for advice concerning loans. So today I’ll share my insights about what adding debt could mean to you in your e-commerce business.
Amazon takes grit it is not a get rich quick scheme.
Today’s Topic Covers:
- Will an Amazon loan help your business grow – do you really need more capital?
- How to use an Amazon profit calculator to find out what your numbers mean.
- What kind of income do you need to satisfy your lifestyle?
- What the common motivations are in considering taking out a loan.
- History of shipping times.
- What are the most stressful months in terms of sales?
- Pricing strategy.
3 Quick Tips for New Merchant Fulfilled Amazon Sellers:
- Focus on the actions that move you towards your original goal – don’t forget the reason why you started your venture!
- Don’t get caught up on what other sellers are doing, everyone’s end game is different.
- If you are a wholesaler, don’t delay, place your orders today!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Learn more about how to improve your Q4! Join our Q4 Bootcamp!
The Q4 season is an incredibly important and powerful part of an Amazon seller’s business. This is why we created the Q4 Bootcamp – to help you learn, grow, and improve your Amazon business throughout the Q4 selling season!
Included in the Q4 Bootcamp, you will receive:
- 14-weeks of training videos
- Access to our Facebook group
- Access to our Wholesale Course
- Access to our Hiring & Training Virtual Assistants Course
- Free, live Q&A calls
The Q4 Bootcamp is only $197!
However, if you are one of the following:
- A policeman/woman
- A fireman/woman
- An EMT
- Active, retired, or disabled military
- A spouse of an active, retired, or disabled military member
- A member of the clergy
- A certified teacher
As a way of saying Thank You for all that you do to protect, serve, and keep our country and its citizens safe – our Q4 Bootcamp is completely free!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!