This week I’m talking with Danielle Fritz of Pi Style, a seasoned entrepreneur who knows her way around the wholesale business in both brick and mortar along with e-commerce. Danielle is passionate about sourcing products which are produced in the USA and she is a strong proponent of keeping jobs in the country. Today she shares her experience with us on selling, her knowledge of Amazon, and also brings a wealth of information with her to extend to seasoned and new sellers.
You have to be heavily involved in customer service – and very patient. – Danielle Fritz
Today’s Topics Cover:
- Merch and fulfillment pros and cons.
- Shipping process.
- Time management.
- The client experience.
- The employee experience.
3 Quick Tips for New Merchant Fulfilled Amazon Sellers:
- Get involved in Merch and Fulfill – don’t send everything into FBA.
- Be prepared and be patient – get in the mindset to win.
- Make wholesale orders for Christmas well in advance, don’t wait until the last minute.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Danielle:
Learn more about how to improve your Q4! Join our Q4 Bootcamp!
The Q4 season is an incredibly important and powerful part of an Amazon seller’s business. This is why we created the Q4 Bootcamp – to help you learn, grow, and improve your Amazon business throughout the Q4 selling season!
Included in the Q4 Bootcamp, you will receive:
- 14-weeks of training videos
- Access to our Facebook group
- Access to our Wholesale Course
- Access to our Hiring & Training Virtual Assistants Course
- Free, live Q&A calls
The Q4 Bootcamp is only $197!
However, if you are one of the following:
- A policeman/woman
- A fireman/woman
- An EMT
- Active, retired, or disabled military
- A spouse of an active, retired, or disabled military member
- A member of the clergy
- A certified teacher
As a way of saying Thank You for all that you do to protect, serve, and keep our country and its citizens safe – our Q4 Bootcamp is completely free!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!