Growing your Amazon business can be hard, regardless of where you are in your success journey. Many entrepreneurs struggle with being able to determine whether their business is profitable – at least until it’s time to see the Tax Man at the end of the year. Having effective and efficient systems and processes in place is one of the foundational parts of ensuring your business is profitable and growing in the direction you want it to go.
My guest today is Angela Totman, strategy implementation expert and Chief Operating Officer for Pay Your Family First. Angela has an impressive background in business, accounting, and strategy consulting. She joins us today to share her tips, advice, and insight on ways new and veteran Amazon Fulfillment sellers can grow their business in 2017 and maximize their profits through strategically evaluating their current systems and processes.
“Entrepreneurship is risky. By mitigating some of the risk with the way you build as you grow, it makes it easier to grow and become a long-term business.” – Angela Totman
Today’s Topics Cover:
- What entrepreneurs and small business owners can do to accelerate their growth.
- Taking a close look at your systems and processes and how to streamline them to grow your business.
- How to project and ensure your Amazon business is profitable – even before the year ends.
- How expense tracking mobile apps can help you keep track of your online and offline
- How to identify whether the systems and processes in your business are working and which ones need to be improved.
- Why getting familiar with the reports available by Amazon is critical and can help you identify trends in your business.
- Should entrepreneurs grow just for growth’s sake?
- How to determine when you should grow and when you should allow growth to take a temporary back seat.
- What to consider before investing in new products, services, and tools for your Amazon business.
Angela’s Advice to New & Veteran Amazon Sellers:
- Look at the people around you. Find a mentor that has been where you are and where you want to go.
- Don’t let lack of confidence stop you from reaching your goals.
Connect with Angela Totman:
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!