Q4 is quickly approaching. Now is the time to begin to prepare our Amazon businesses for what’s to come in Q4. We know that a lot of people are still rattled over the recent changes happening on Amazon, however, the place you want to get to – the questions you need to ask yourself – is not ‘what is wrong,’ but rather ‘how can I, regardless of the circumstances, make this work for myself and my life.
When you can get to a place where you can be something beyond your immediate circumstances, it will transform who you are and the way you make decisions within your business. So, today, I want to talk with you about the things we feel you should be thinking about, analyzing, and considering as you prepare your business for the Q4 season.
“There is no ‘Q4 Fairy with fairy dust.’ Q4 isn’t about magic, it’s about harvest.” – Robyn Johnson
Today’s Topics Cover:
- If you really want a great Q4 harvest season, you have to take the time to do the preparations.
- Preparations we think you should consider to prepare for Q4
- Ask yourself: “Am I making smart buying decisions and strategies?”
- Making a plan of action
- Watching your inventory control
- Understanding supply and demand
- Streamlining your business
- Watching your margins
Our Recommendations for Q4:
- Avoid big name brands or diversify
- If you are selling big name brands, focus on past year’s products and models
- Avoid liquidators and seconds
- Big Lots, Ross, Burlington’s, etc.
- Develop niche knowledge
- Only invest in what you can afford to lose in inventory
Learn more about how to improve your Q4! Join our Q4 Camp!
The Q4 season is an incredibly important and powerful part of an Amazon seller’s business. This is why we created the Q4 Camp – to help you learn, grow, and improve your Amazon business throughout the Q4 selling season!
Included in the Q4 Camp, you will receive:
- 14-weeks of training videos
- Access to our Facebook group
- Access to our Wholesale Course
- Access to our Hiring & Training Virtual Assistants Course
- Free, live Q&A calls
The Q4 Camp is only $197!
However, if you are:
- A police officer
- A firefighter
- An EMT personnel
- A nurse
- A teacher
- A member of the clergy
- An active, retired, or disabled military personnel or spouse
As our way of saying Thank You for all that you do to protect, serve, and keep our country and its citizens safe – our Q4 Boot Camp is completely free!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!