Travis Ross joins me today to discuss the upcoming Rocky Mountain Reseller Conference, affectionately known throughout the Amazon reseller community as RMRC. As Travis explains, the main goal of RMRC is to help first, second, and trid year Amazon resellers learn from each other, network, and grow their ecommerce businesses through the support and guidance of others.
The RMRC conference is an annual event, scheduled to take place on Friday, June 2 and Saturday, June 3 at the DoubleTree – Hilton Hotel in the beautiful, mountain-views of Denver, Colorado.
“The only dumb question is the one you didn’t ask.” – Travis Ross
Today on the Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show:
- How networking can improve your business.
- How to know when it’s time to hire a new team member.
- How to balance the profitable tasks and non-profit generating tasks when hiring contractors and employees.
- Discovering what type of business “hedgehog” you are.
- Advice for firing employees and contractors.
- Training new hires.
- Creating incentive programs for your employees.
- Dealing with irrational fear.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Get $30 Off Your RMRC Ticket Purchase!
Are you planning to attend the 2017 Rocky Mountain Reseller Convention? Head over to their website to register and enter the coupon code NEST to claim your $30 -off coupon code!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!