Heading to Vegas for ASD?
We have attended ASD for many years now. Rochelle and I have coined the term #frugalfancy. We like to spend money on inventory, a nice meal out, or a fun excursions. So we are willing to save a little bit on some things. There are many wholesale sourcing shows that are great for Amazon buyers in Las Vegas held through out the year. ASD is wonderful because there is a great mix of networking, free education, and the chance to find new brands to represent on Amazon or other Ecommerce platforms. If you want more tips for ASD this weekend make sure to sign up for our daily updates Sat-Weds here!
So whether you are in Vegas for ASD or one of the many other shows they have in Vegas throughout the year. Here are 5 quick tips to save you some cash!
1. Bring Cash- the ATM’s in the casino are crazy expensive! Bring enough cash for tips and shared meals.
2. Take an Uber: Cheaper and no standing in the long line! The image shows the Uber pick-ups for each terminal. If you do take a cab, make sure they take the side streets to the strip instead of the highway, it is cheaper. If you haven’t done Uber download the app and use referral code: jsus5
3. Google the $20 trick: It works really well in Vegas!
4. Get the casino players card even if you don’t play. There is usually a discount on the buffet. If you are really trying to eat on the cheap check out the “buffet of buffet” option. You can get four meals for 59.99
5. Parking- parking at the convention center is anywhere from 10-20 dollars usually. The lot right up front can fill up early. Consider Ubering or taking the monorail.
Bonus Tip- Visit us in the suite at Bellagio on Sunday and Monday 7-11. Free wine and beer!